Beach Hopping All-Inclusive
We are not going to compete with the mega all-inclusive resorts, but instead, we are going to cater to all of you who want to relax in a quiet location without the constant attention. Having the laid-back vibe among the pine trees and next to the 5 beaches even the most spoiled guests will be more than happy.
Our cuisine features locally sourced organic ingredients prepared in front of you by our chef including breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
You will be hiding out in air-conditioned private rooms, snorkel the bays of the whole island, exploring the beauty as active as you would want and lounge at the beaches close by.
How YOUR DAY might look like
A typical day starts with a morning wakeup call with some relaxing music and a cup of freshly cooked herb tea made from the herbs picked up around the island of Vis.
You will be invited for a swimm where you will feel of the wind breeze and the ocean spirit. Leisurely breakfast with a homemade bread and marmelades and tons of homemade delicatessen and perhaps a chat with the guide about the best beach visit for the day will be around 10:00 (or later if you decide so).
Packed lunch or lunch at home will be served around 1 pm. In the free afternoon you will be able to enjoy the serenity of the beaches around or do some more sporting activities on your own.
You might just sit in the house garden and read all the novels brought from home. Afternoon cake and tea will be served around 5 pm. Dinners will be either eaten home or we will take you to the best local restaurants for a cuisine dinner.
We are experts knowing the island and we will show you places that you would never imagined.
We like to offer you individual pace of what you want to do. But for sure, you will be discovering picturesque landscapes of this beautiful island of Vis and you will be staying in a friendly apartment house with a character. Also, the food will be of regional cuisine and will just be delicious.
It not just where you want to go and spend your holidays but it is HOW!
We make travel meaningful by thinking small. The group of travellers is of 12 people max who are typically a mix of solo travellers, friends travelling together, families or couples, all of varying ages, backgrounds and nationalities.
You will sure make some new best friends this week with us. Your guide will be responsible for enriching your holidays and will offer la BIG local insight! We thing local and we want to offer you something more than just a hotel room.
We want to give you a bit of freedom, as YOUR trip is just that: yours! If you are going to want to stay and read the book all day? Consider it done. We just want to give your trip a guiding line and direction, but you decide what you want to do with it!
What are the activities that we do
Vis's exceptionally diverse landscape has great possibilities for all food lovers and we will take you on a ride of tastes.
Vis's sea landscape has so much to offer: secret beaches and secret caves and you will feel it all!
Vis will give you a possibility for authentic strolls and you will be exploring all of the essence of the island. Tasting the flavours and the aromas of the fields you will be passing by will leave you breathless.
Having an amazing rocky island with coves and small bays close to the shore and all of these coupled with the pristine water we believe that snorkelling in Vis island is absolutely amazing.
On the route, enjoy sightseeing of the Blue cave, Bear cave and Green cave, numerous beaches and endless horizons packed with snorkelling gear and refreshments.
Vis has more than 30 beaches and you would be able to explore them all while touring around the island. Sun-worshipping is fairly high up on everyone’s holiday must-have list.
What is included in the price?
You will be coming to the island of Vis and we would like to make your holidays worry free. We will include:
- Transportation from the town of Vis (arrival destination on the island of Vis) to the village of Rukavac
- Accommodation in a studio or one-bedroom apartment with all the linens, towels and bathroom supplies
- Breakfasts and lunches on all days and dinners three times in a week (the other four times we will help you with decisions of where to explore the island’s culinary treats in the local restaurants)
- 5 mornings of beach hopping - we will visit more than 20 beaches
- equipment and guides and visits of the natural beauty of the island of Vis
- All the island’s transportation to and from activities
- Afternoon cakes and tea and coffee
- Deck chairs around the house
- WI-FI connection
- Parking if needed
Exclusions from the price?
- International or domestic flights; you are on your own of how to arrive to the island of Vis. Many airlines from all the European biggest airports fly into Split airport, 25 km from Split town. There are daily ferries and fast boats connecting the port of Split and the island of Vis.
- Optional tours that can be bought on a supplement, for example: your own trips around the island of Vis: Blue Cave on the island of Bisevo or Military tour
- Meals other that those mentioned as included.
- Visa, passport, travel insurance!
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified as included
1249 € per adult and 799 € for a child under 13 years. Up to 6 years old free.
It is important to note that there is a maximum number of participants: 12 guests per group. Larger groups can be arranged upon request. Minimum age: We suggest that your child is 6 years old or more but we are happy to plan holidays with younger children as well. If you would like to receive a quote for more than 2 persons travelling, please contact us on email@example.com.
Whatever you want to know, ask us.
Message in a Bottle
Luka 54, Rukavac
21480, Vis, Croatia
+385 91 905 84 10