The prices are in Euro (or English Pound) per person. The price is based on 2 persons sharing a double room/apartment or a family sharing a quadruple apartment including linen ad towels. We will try to organize a room with a single occupancy but we might add a small supplement. Free Wi-Fi is included. All apartments are en-suite and all have air-conditions.
The prices include 7 nights’ accommodation, all breakfasts, lunch on 4 days and dinners on 3 days.
Activities on all 5 days are included with a personal guide and so are the transfers to and from towns/villages/restaurants on free evenings.
International and domestic flights and the ferry or the fast boat from Split town is not included in the price. Optional tours are paid separately a supplement. In addition, visa, passport and travel insurance is not included.
To reserve your place please pay 30% at the reservation, and the rest 8 weeks before your arrival. If making the reservations less than 2 months before the beginning of your holidays, the full holiday price is to be paid at the time of the reservation.
What is included in the price
You will be coming to the island of Vis and we would like to make your holidays worry free. We will include:
- Tranportation from the town of Vis (arrival destination on the island of Vis) to the village of Rukavac
- Accomodation in a studio or one-bedroom apartment with all the linens, towels and bathroom supplies
- Breakfasts and lunches on all days and dinners three times in a week (the other four times we will take you out to explore the island’s culinary treats in the local restaurants)
- Morning Yoga and Pilates stretching on the beaches of Rukavac
- All morning/afternoon sporting activities (kayaking, biking, hiking) with all the equipment and guides and visits of the natural beauty of the island of Vis
- All the island’s tranportation to and from activities
- Afternoon cakes and tea and coffee
- Deck chairs around the house
- WI-FI connection
- Parking if needed
- International or domestic flights; you are on your own of how to arrive to the island of Vis. Many airlines from all the European biggest airports fly into Split airport, 25 km from Split town. There are daily ferries and fast boats connecting the port of Split and the island of Vis.
- Optional tours that can be bought on a supplement, for example: your own trips around the island of Vis: Blue Cave on the island of Bisevo or Military tour
- Meals other that those mentioned as included.
- Visa, passport, travel insurance!
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified as included
It is important to note that there is a maximum number of participants: 14 guests per group. Larger groups can be arranged upon request. Minimum age: 6 years if accompanied by parent(s). If you would like to receive a quote for more than 2 persons to travel, please contact us on email@example.com
|Full Board||Half Board|
|Accommodation||7 nights||7 nights|
|Meals||7 breakfasts, 6 picnics / lunches, 6 dinners||7 breakfasts, 6 picnics / lunches, 3 dinners|
|Transportation from the airport to ferry and back||✓|
|Transportation on the island||✓||✓|
|Everyday activities: kayaking, cycling, snorkelling, hiking, yoga||✓||✓|
|Extra activity on the day off: rock climbing, cave tours, scuba diving, jeep tours, boat tour||✓|
|Pricing (adults)||1349 €||1049 €|
|Pricing (kids under 12 years)||999 €||799 €|